Monday, June 2, 2014

Fix Me

Dear Whoever You Are,

Yes, that brown haired and blue eyed man whom the creepy fortunetellers found in the lines of my hand.  The brown haired and blue eyed man whom I will love with all the courage and hope I could muster.  What is taking you so long?  Why can't I find you?

I need you.  I am falling apart.  Yesterday, I finally got enough courage to get my hair shaved off.  I can see now, the truth that I refused to see when they diagnosed me thrice.  I want to live a little bit more, just so I can meet you.  But I'm scared to go out.  What if you are out there?  What if you deliberately avert your eyes at the sight of me? What if I never find you and get the chance to spend my life with you?

Let me find you soon, please.  Love me, even if I am not that much.  Love me anyway, because I know that when I find you, I will love you and give you everything that I have.  Please come find me.  Love me.  Fix me, please. 

No comments: