Thursday, April 7, 2011

Singapore and back...


   Okay...  I wasn't exactly alone for my short rendezvous with Singapore.  It was neither a leisure trip to begin with.  Good Lord, it wasn't a leisure trip...  Let's just say that six days in Singapore should have been more than enough time for me to see all of it.



     But hell no....  I only saw a glimpse of the infamous Bugis Junction...  The inside and out of the Conrad Hotel...  The nearby malls...  The MRT...   Morton's at Madarin Hotel...  Maxwell Chambers, the arbitration court...  The airport...  The road enroute and back to the airport....  That hideous fountain...  Oh yes, and the Merlion covered with a big red box...









     And what about the Universal Studios?  Night Safari?  And all those places that I should have seen but didn't have time to?  Zilch... 

I  shall see you up close and personal next time Singapore...  


Ticket for one, PLEASE... 

No comments: